In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through our website www.solution24.co.in (“Website”, telephone search, SMS and WAP) or any other medium in which Solution 24 India Private Limited may provide services (collectively referred to as “Media”) you may be required to give your name, residence address, workplace address, email address, date of birth, educational qualifications and similar Personal Information (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information is used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about our services via including but not limited to email’s, sms’s and other means of communication. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this Policy applies to Personal Information as disclosed on any of the Media.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all Personal Information that you may share as a user of Media In furtherance thereof, we have this policy to demonstrate our good faith.
In terms of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, any grievance.
This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information except that in case you are a customer of our search services through any of the Media, your Personal Information shall be shared with our subscribers/advertisers and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. Further, the subscribers / advertisers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any
- Product / Service or
- Product / Service of any subscriber / advertiser or
- Product / Service of any particular subscriber / advertiser.
We will share Personal Information only under one or more of the following circumstances: – If we have your consent or deemed consent to do so – If we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat Personal Information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about new services. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any registration process on our website or prior to availing of any services offered on our website if you wish not to disclose any Personal Information you may refrain from doing so; however if you don’t provide information that is requested, it is possible that the registration process would be incomplete and/or you would not be able to avail of the our services.
If you are our corporate customer, it is possible that we have entered into a contract with you for non-disclosure of confidential information. This Policy shall not affect such a contract in any manner.
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies; please send us an email at email@example.com
Disclosures required by law
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Policy on abuse on Solution24
Solution24 is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community space for all our members. To this effect, we have come up with a policy on abuse that we would like all our members to be aware of. These rules govern the use of this Platform and its product / service offerings and we would like all our members to cooperate in complying with these rules so that everyone can have a pleasant experience.
The Platform is always reaching out to a wider audience by showcasing the best of our member contributions. However, in doing so, we will not allow to be uploaded anything on the site that we think could be potentially endangering or is inflammatory or embarrassing to our members. It also helps members to be aware of certain things in the interest of their safety.
- All members are responsible for the safety of their personal information. We recommend that members do not disclose their names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information online.
- All members need to be aware that when they upload their photos on the Platform, the photos are not only visible to the entire internet community but can also be downloaded, since any image that can be displayed on a computer screen can be saved by the person viewing it. It is technically not possible to prevent this and hence Solution24 cannot be held liable in such cases. If you are worried about someone else viewing or saving your images then please do not submit them.
- Do not post chain letters, promote pyramid schemes or recruit members for any network marketing or multilevel marketing businesses.
- Do not recruit members to join another website forum or chat group, whether personal or otherwise. If you have a suggestion for a new forum, please contact us or send your queries to member relations.
- Solution24 encourages healthy discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. However, overt promotion of, or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed. If you are unsure whether a link or a posting is allowed, please send your queries to member relations. The definition of an appropriate link is one that is relevant to both the posting and the forum topic. A commercial site is considered as one which promotes a product or service for a price or for other consideration that suggests it is a for-profit business.
- All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and / or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them.
- Solution24 does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members.
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, Solution24 reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and / or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
- Registration as a member of this Platform at any time past or present and use of the Platform and all its product / service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. Solution’s decision on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes is the High Court of Delhi, India.
- The Platform endeavours to foster a vibrant local service need platform that serves millions of users and businesses. We are here to serve our members 24×7 and use all feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. You can reach TEAM SOLUTION24 anytime by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you in a timely manner. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience on the Platform.
In keeping with the provisions prescribed in the Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under and as amended from time to time, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
The Grievance Officer,
Solution 24 India Pvt. Ltd.
322 A, 3nd Floor, Tower-B, i-Thum, Sector – 62