Payment of transaction amount can be done online if Users choose to do so. The User can:
- Pay 100% through the Platform before the service.
- Pay the vendor directly after service.
The User and the service provider agree that:
- This Platform allows for payment for any transaction between User and Service Provider through the payment gateway which shall be processed through a Nodal Account maintained as per RBI guidelines [“payment facility”].
- By providing the payment facility on this Platform, Solution24 is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction.
- All payments made against services on this Platform by service provider shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. This Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the transactions made on this Platform.
- The payment facility provided by this Platform is neither a banking service or a financial service or a NBFC. Solution24 shall merely act as a facilitator for providing an electronic, automated online payment, collection and remittance facility for the transactions conducted by this Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit and / or debit card payment gateway networks.
- All transactions on this Platform are on a principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the service provider and User. Solution24 is not / does not hold out itself as an agent /employee of any service provider or User or any other individual or entity availing the facilities of this Platform.
- Use of the payment facility shall not render Solution24 liable or responsible for any damage, non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the services listed on this Platform.
- Solution24 will not be liable or responsible for any damages or claims arising out of non- processing of any transaction or any delay in processing a transaction, which is beyond the control of Solution24.
- While accessing the payment facility of this Platform, the service provider consents to supply all such information including but not limited to his name, email address, home address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, CVV number, expiry date of such card (as and when required), as is necessary for successful completion of the payment for the transaction between the service provider and the User. Solution24 reserves the right to store all such information in such manner as it deems fit including storage on cloud service or third party environment.
- The service provider and the User consent that the information provided by them may be passed on to the banks as and when necessary for processing the payment done through the payment facility.
- The service provider warrants that all information supplied by members of them or their business and / or household in using the Services, including without limitation his name, email address, home address, telephone number, Bank account details (Account Number, name, Account type, IFSC code etc. as and when required), is true and accurate. The service provider absolves Solution24 of financial or other liabilities, if any due to misstatement or errors in the data shared by him/her/them. Both User and Service Provider agree that Solution24, its affiliates and related entities shall not be liable and will be held harmless and indemnified against any claims / damages arising out of the transaction between the User and the service provider.
- Solution24 will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the service provider or the User due to any payment issues arising out of the transaction including but not limited to invalidity of the credit or the debit card, expiry of such card, lack of authorization for any transaction/s, insufficient money in the account of the service provider, exceeding the limit of transaction (a) mutually agreed between the Service Provider and the User or (b) imposed by this Platform
- Solution24 reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transaction done by the User.
- Solution24 reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by service providers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by service provider with Solution24 or breach / violation of any law or any charges imposed by the Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Solution24 issues cash receipts to its service providers who pays the subscription money in cash. It may be in the physical form or through an SMS or email in the electronic mode. All the service providers of Solution24 should insist for a duly filled in cash receipt against the payment made in cash and any dispute relating to cash payment will only be accepted, against production of the said cash receipt.
Refund of booking fee
A booking fee excluding other applicable taxes may be collected by Solution24 for the transactions booked through the Platform. If at any time, the Users are not satisfied with the quality of the Service Provider, User may call Service provider care number of this Platform wherein the complaint will be noted for review. Solution24 holds the authority to decide if the booking fee should be refund for this compliant. Further, User will not have any right to claim or allege anything against Solution24 in respect of services provided/money collected by the Service Provider from the User beyond the booking fee amount.
In any case should you in any manner wrongfully or illegally detain any director, employee, affiliate, agent, representative or subcontractor of Solution24, we shall be constrained to take all such actions including cancellation of the refund process. Any refund will stand forfeited without any further reference to you. This shall be in addition to and without prejudice to all our further remedies at law
User shall directly contact Solution24 for processing any requests pertaining to cancellation of bookings.
On receiving cancellation request, the refund shall be governed by the Refund terms mentioned in the Agreement. The cancellation request should be raised before a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled time for performance of service. For any requests that are not raised before 24 hours, the booking fee is non-refundable.
REFUND OF TRANSACTION PAYMENT – SERVICE PROVIDER
Local Services refund policy:
- In case of any rejected and/or non-activated campaigns , Solution24 will make best effort to process the refund within a period of 45 days from date of payment clearance.
- For activated campaigns, refund will be processed after deducting the following:
– Refund amount is derived after deducting – 20% of the Net Cleared Amount towards cancellation charges ( subject to Maximum of Rs 999/-) and deduction of served value (tenure/ leads/ Responses/ Monthly platform charges & Gift vouchers Delivered), if any.
– Net Cleared amount refers to balance available against the Campaign after deduction of GST /other applicable taxes ..
- For all other circumstances, Solution24 will process the refund within 45 days from the date of refund confirmation given by Customer Service team of Solution24 to Service partner.
Solution24 Property refund policy:
- a. All refunds will be processed only upon on the Service Providers’ request and after validation by the Service Provider support team.
- b. If the refund request is raised within 365 days from the date of payment clearance, 50% of the value of the transaction shall be retained towards processing fee and remaining amount shall be refunded. However, if the refund request is made after 365 days from the date of payment, no refund whatsoever shall be granted irrespective of the status of the campaign.
All refunds, wherein the refund requests are raised within six months from the date of payment, will be processed through cheque except for payment made via cards or net banking, in such cases, refund will be processed to the Service Providers’ card account / bank account.
In any case should you in any manner wrongfully or illegally detain any director, employee, affiliate, agent, representative or subcontractor of Solution24, we shall be constrained to take all such actions including cancellation of the refund process. Any refund will stand forfeited without any further reference to you. This shall be in addition to and without prejudice to all our further remedies of law.
1.Terms of Usage
Users of this service are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. Solution24 requires a user to register before posting a service need requirement or uploading any content on the platform. Solution24 does not review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for sale. Solution24 has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Service Providers to service the need or the ability of executive to perform the services as per users need requirements. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
User agrees that and accept exclusions and inclusions under scope of service as displayed at the time of placing the order in the platform. User accepts that, Solution24 shall not be held liable for any change in exclusions and/or inclusions by the service provider at the time of rendering the services booked through the platform.
Service Providers and users are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services. Solution24 is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between the users and Service Providers. Solution24 cannot and does not guarantee that the respective service provider will perform any transaction concluded on the Solution24 portal.
Both user and Service Provider do hereby agree that Solution24 shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement that might arise between the parties out of these transactions.
Service Providers and users are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
Service Providers and users are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred towards any transactions emanating platform. Service Providers and users are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate
Solution24 will not be liable for damages of any kind incurred to any parties as a result of the information contained in Solution24.co.in website. Users shall not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose. Items or services offered for sale must comply with applicable laws. Solution24 disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of third party Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Solution24 with respect to the content or operation of any third party services.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services.
User agrees that Solution24 is a platform, indemnifies Solution24, its employees, officers, agents and directors from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with transactions or disputes. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. Users may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
It is confirmed and acknowledged by the user that, all/any information provided by the user, including name, age, contact details and other details to Solution24 are accurate and can be used and forwarded by Solution24 to Service Provider(s). Any such act, committed by Solution24 shall not constitute a violation of privacy or other rights of the user.
At no time shall Solution24 have any obligations or liabilities in respect of all/any transaction entered into between the user and Service Provider. Solution24 is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages, if any incurred during service.
Solution24 does not make any kind of warranties or representation on delivery, service, quality, suitability and availability of services in the website.
Solution24 shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered or any personal injury that may be suffered to a user, directly or indirectly by use or non-use of services mentioned in the website
Prices mentioned (if any) on the Solution24 portal are subject to change. Users are advised to check with Service Provider for the final price and additional charges applicable, any. Users agree that they shall directly negotiate with service provider in case of change of rates and make payments towards all outstanding dues.
User(s) agree to fully assume the risks of any transactions (“Transaction Risks”) conducted on the basis of any content, information or any other material provided on the platform and further assume the risks of any liability or harm of any kind arising due to or caused in connection with any subsequent activity relating to any products or services that are the subject of any such transaction.
- Such risks include, but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products/services, unlawful products/services, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents.
- Such risks also include the risks that the sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the platform may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that that User(s) may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants.
- Such risks further include the risks that the purchasers, end-users of services or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to services originally obtained by User(s) of the Web Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using any content, information or any other material provided on the platform may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such services.
In no event shall Solution24.co.in Solution 24 India Pvt Ltd be liable to both user and customer on account of booking, use, misuse or reliance on the portal: for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, punitive, indirect, consequential or incidental damages whether brought in warranty, contract, intellectual property infringement, tort (including negligence) or other theory, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from [A] the use or the inability to use our services or access content, [B] the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from Solution24, [C] the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data, [D] statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or [E] any other matter relating to the service, even if Solution24.co.in, has been advised of the possibility of damages arising out of or connected with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the portal, reliance upon or performance of any material contained in or accessed from any portal. Solution24.co.in Solution 24 India Pvt Ltd does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed on the portal or other material accessible from the portal.
Pricing for the services will be as described in the respective page of platform.
Users shall be provided with the option to book the service by paying a percentage of payment in advance through the platform.
The Payment Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services are subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices and Members should review them independently. Solution24 is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by Solution24 of such Third-Party Services.
You represent and warrant that: (i) neither you nor service location is/are located or take place in a country that is subject to a Indian embargo, or that has been designated by the Indian Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any Indian Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. In addition to complying with the above, you must also comply with any relevant export control laws in your local jurisdiction.
Your access to or use of certain Payment Services may be subject to, or require you to accept, additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Payments Terms and terms and conditions applicable for a specific Payment Service, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that Payment Service, unless specified otherwise.
Solution24 reserves the right to modify these Payments Terms at any time subject to this clause. If we make changes to these Payments Terms, we will post the revised Payments Terms on the Platform and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Payments Terms. You are requested to check and verify that you are in agreement with any/all changes.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your Payment Method and Payout Method information. Solution24 is not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of incorrect Payment Method or Payout Method information provided by you.
User agree and accept that any service booked for the platform cannot be cancelled under any circumstances. User agrees and accept that any booking fee or such other amount paid in Solution24 platform towards booking of service is non-refundable.
If you choose to use the Payment Services, you do so voluntarily and at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Payment Services are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Notwithstanding Solution24’s appointment as the limited payment collection agent of Service Providers for the purposes of accepting payments from Users through the Solution24’s Platform, Solution24 explicitly disclaims all liability for any act or omission of any Service Provider or other third party. Solution24 does not have any duties or obligations as agent for each Service Provider except to the extent expressly set forth in applicable Terms, and any additional duties or obligations as may be implied by law are, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, expressly excluded.
If we choose to conduct identity verification on any Service Provider and/or User, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that such checks will identify prior misconduct by a Service Provider/ User or guarantee that a Service Provider/ User will not engage in misconduct in the future.
The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights or warranties which cannot lawfully be excluded. However, the duration of any statutorily required warranties shall be limited to the maximum extent (if any) permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Solution24 and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your breach of these Payments Terms; (ii) your improper use of the Payment Services; (iii) Solution24’s Collection and Remittance of applicable Taxes; or (iv) your breach of any laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
6.Limitation of Liability
Neither Solution24 nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Payment Services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Payments Terms, (ii) from the use of or inability to use the Payment Services, or (iii) from any communications, interactions, or meetings with other users or other persons with whom you communicate, interact, transact, or meet with as a result of your use of the Payment Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Solution24 has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Except for our obligations to pay amounts to applicable Service Providers pursuant to these Payments Terms, in no event will Solution24′ aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Payments Terms and your use of the Payment Services including, but not limited to, from your use of or inability to use the Payment Services, exceed or Indian Rupees Two hundred only (INR 200/-), if no such payments have been made, as applicable. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Solution24 and you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. If you reside outside of the India., this does not affect Solution24′ liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7.Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of India. Any action brought hereunder shall be brought exclusively in the courts in Chennai, and both parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and to such venue, which both agree is convenient.
Any dispute or difference arising out of, or in connection with, your usage of platform or the breach thereof which cannot be amicably settled between User and Solution24 (including through alternative dispute resolution procedures as may be agreed to by the Parties) shall be arbitrated in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory enactment or re-enactment in force. The seat of the arbitration shall be Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. A Sole arbitrator appointed by Solution24 shall conduct the arbitration proceedings, whose reward shall be final. The language of the arbitration shall be English. Outside India, the Parties agree to go through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedures, arbitrated in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules as at present in force.
Any resulting arbitral decision shall be final and binding on both parties. Judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such judgment shall be in lieu of any other remedy.